• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cleaner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

What is a good file/trace cleaner to use. I liked window washer but my trial is expired and cannot find any good program to use. Thanks for the help.

Zero Trace is another thats Freeware...

I use Windows Washer myself. I've used quite a few but i prefer Windows Washer, a much more user friendly interface and good enough for what i want it for.
Evidene Eliminator is much more thorough but to me thats more for business use or for ppl who have stuff to hide...Very expensive too. All that matters to me is that it cleans all the junk off my hard drive. I aint bothered if traces remain and deleted files could be recovered, i aint got anythin on here worth recoverin :D

I'm not sure whether any of the Freeware ones actually clean up your "Hidden Files";) thou like the main Shareware cleaners, thats something i'd be interested to find out. A bit useless if they dont, imo.

Back