• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More AMD goodness

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShadowCat66

Looks like I will score 2 A64 3200's and a 3400(mine).At the very least its 6.2ghz added to team 32!Maybe in a week.

Ahhh,that feels good to finally be able to say that after a long drought.I still have a Dual 2600 mach just waiting for my RMA of the board.Thats been down for a 2 week stretch.Thats 8.44ghz added back including the A64's.

I know I have been kinda quiet lately.I used to have power/upgrades to yell about all the time in the days of long ago.So I just had too let everyone know about this nice addage of power to the team.Not as much as some of the power borgers that seem to have come out of the woodwork lately,but well needed power none the less.

Great job to everyone lately.....We have them by the shorthairs now!

All 24/7....After talking to the guy this may spread to a few other mach's as well.He and his wife are on a weekend getaway right now but he has assured me his 2 comps will be folding as soon as they return.

Darn. Just when I thought I was gonna get you on my overtake list:rolleyes: JK!
Keep Borging SC. You have 4 more places to move up.

belorsch said:
Darn. Just when I thought I was gonna get you on my overtake list:rolleyes: JK!
Keep Borging SC. You have 4 more places to move up.

lol.....There was a time my friend when we battled it out.....Dont give up hope, it may come again.:)

ShadowCat66 said:
Looks like I will score 2 A64 3200's and a 3400(mine).At the very least its 6.2ghz added to team 32!Maybe in a week.

Ahhh,that feels good to finally be able to say that after a long drought.I still have a Dual 2600 mach just waiting for my RMA of the board.Thats been down for a 2 week stretch.Thats 8.44ghz added back including the A64's.

I know I have been kinda quiet lately.I used to have power/upgrades to yell about all the time in the days of long ago.So I just had too let everyone know about this nice addage of power to the team.Not as much as some of the power borgers that seem to have come out of the woodwork lately,but well needed power none the less.

Great job to everyone lately.....We have them by the shorthairs now!

Nice boost there - every little helps. I wish i could add more myself, but I dont think I will be able to...

Back