• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Linux Fest NorthWest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

Did anyone go? I just got back from it. It was interesting. It was my first "computer" related convention that I have been too. Got some free stuff. Bought a mouse pad and some other cheap things. I was in 3 different classes all for noobies so I git right in...but I didn't already know a lot of stuff.

http://www.linuxnorthwest.org/

Anyone else go?

Damn it why didnt someone say somthing beforehand. That place is only 30min away from me :(
Plus I just sat around all day and did nothing.

Edit:
Baller: You go to lan parties? ;)

I'd wouldn't mind going to some but I really havn't had the chance. Most of my friends don't really have 1337 gaming comps. I'd be down for one though.

Big_Baller said:
I'd wouldn't mind going to some but I really havn't had the chance. Most of my friends don't really have 1337 gaming comps. I'd be down for one though.

www.lanpartynw.com
Im staff at lpnw :p We have monthly (24 hour) 60man lan parties in everett at the everett inn. We are just starting up a monthly 12 hour lan as well in sightpicture's (one of the owners of lpnw) garage in marrysville, that one is this weekend. The next 60 is the 15th and 16th

Back