• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Building a case, need MB trays....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can occasionally get them through the classifieds sections of some forums... once you get 100 good posts here you can start trading with our members, but we have strict trading rules that need to be followed. There are a lot of open trade classifieds sections around other forums though.

I don't know of anywhere that sells MB trays though. You might want to ask this in the alternative modding forum and see what those people think. :)

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

So-Trick sells Lian-Li trays, but the catalog is down for moving. I thought Performance-PCs sold them too, but I cannot find any on their site right now.

Thanks guys.

Im building a case for overclocking, dusty/hot enviroment. Will probably also do a tatally 100% silent case also.

I have the condensation proplem figured out also so u extreme OC'ers can OC those CPU/GPU's w/o fear of condensation.

I own/operate my refrigeration service bizz BTW.

I also need advice on what is the current fav OCing CPU & MB?

Going to be looking for an expert OC'er in Albany/Saratoga Ny area to test my case setup.

Directron.com sells case skeletons for $10 + shipping.
Order scratch and dent case without the door or psu. If the case has a motherboard tray, it's included. You also get drive cages, slides, and other stuff that may come in handy like switches and led's. They even have premium cases for the same price, I got one of my Sonata's from them, minus the door and psu.

Just search "skeleton" at their site to find 'em.

And Welcome to the Forums!

DFI infinity lanparty and AMD 2500+ mobile are the most popular OCing combo right now, though the setup is becoming very dated.

Back