• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with EM-III

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

linksep

Ok, I have been "Wedo-ized". I switched from the graphical to the one-click (I didn't want to, but if I read one more thing about how superior the console is over the graphical I was gonna puke.) So I ran the One-click and downloaded EM-III. I am glad I switched (why didn't someone tell me about all the extra nifty features that EM-III has?)

On to the question, I am having trouble setting up the display. I can't get the OC skin or the text to line up properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but that didn't help. I have tried changing my screen resolution and that didn't help either. What am I doing wrong? (Look at the "Time Remaining" line and the OC skin between the molecule picture and info windows.) I read help/FAQ/Searched forum for almost an hour and found nothing.

Linksep

Attachments

• em3_shot.jpg
    em3_shot.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Scary_Penguin said:
Try to change your base system font size, it seems to be set somewhat high.

Good call, that fixed the text porblem (but now everything is so small and hard to read :( ) Changing font size didn't help the OC skin problem, but that is minor. Me=Happy now. :D

Thanks
Linksep

Last edited:
Back