• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron GeForce 4 Ti 4280

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phatboy18

some guy at my lcs(local computer shop) gave me this card. it ahs little pink dots that come on the screen when u play games. i was wondering if someone had the same problems? does anyone think there is a way to fix this? are there any physical signs i need to check on the card? any help is appreciated.

Peter

here's how u fiz this problem....

find the receipt.... find the merchant..... find a hammer......

put the card up to the merchant's forehead, pound the card with the hammer, until 1/2 of card length is firmly planted into skull. when body of merchant falls, drop receipt on body. get refund from counter on the way out.

works every time!

This happent to my Ti 4200 when it went overclocked with poor cooling. Problem just got worse and worse until i had to throw it away because everything was messed up. Though you could try to reinstall the latest drivers, that might work.

Back