• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Trouble

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reese1222

Registered
Heres the story. basicly i go on www.overclockers.com look at case reveiws and check out the directron case (super flower 210b). problem is its amazing and everything i need. solution i checked out directron and found the price at 93$ w/o a ps. a new problem arose being the fact that i didnt have that much money to spend on a case since im still in highschool and dont really have a constant income since i build computers on the side and hell im just a highschooler. so i go and look for this case on google. type in super flower 201b. i come up to they're website and i see it. now i know that directron cant be the only supplyier of this case but ive checked almost every possible webiste and i cant seem to find it. its not even on ebay. if anyone has any idea of where to find this case please help me out. i want a nice light weight case and like my friends dad said "i got some great tools for you.... they go through aluminum like butter" and man do i want to test his word. this case will also be my first adventure for a case mod. its either this case or the Lian Li-7h. thank you

Directron does not have a Super-Flower 210b but they do have a Super-Flower SF-201B. I am assuming that is what you meant.

Over a year ago I bought a CompUSA branded black aluminum case.
It looked like the Super-Flower SF201-BK but I could not prove it at the time.
I know it is now for three reasons:
1. It looks exactly like it (inside and outside)
2. CompUSA is the only Super-Flower retailer in North America
3. The case fans are made by Super-Flower
Here is a picture of my case:
CompUSACase.jpg

They do not show this case on their web site anymore but my local CompUSA still has them.
I am not sure all their stores still carry them. You wiil have to check.

Last edited:
Back