• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iwant a new case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic
I was wondering if I could get some suggestions better yet some links. I'm looking for a new case. I mean a BIG new case. I have some mods I want to do and I want all the room I need to do it. Really looking for a Server case but most I have seen haven't exactly made me want to whip out the plastic and buy it. Money is not a problem just looking for the right case. Thanks for your help.

ooo the only thing those are missing are the window panels from the one posted by jet. silvery cases look best to me however the dragons do lack style which most of you guys can mod it by addin a etched window if it doesnt alrdy have one, lighting, water cooling the HUGE case, n more. im a newbi by the way.. i still dont even own a dremel or a modded computer. my comp is a p3 733 mHz crappy 512 RAM ATI Rage 128 bit mobo unknown crappy one psu like 200 watts by a no brand company, nothin new jus old crap i got in 1999

OOO thnx AGAIN! how much is the shipping? i mite get the etched window n blowhole lol. once i get the case n all my new stuff lol

I got http://www.directron.com/directron/max01bld.html
Its HUGE! 2 ft tall and LOTS of space. Really REALLY organizes very well. No joke. Unfortunitly its sold out there but you might be able to buy a front bezel if you like the design and dragon full tower then paint it blue. Your choice if money isnt a problem. I really like directron but it seems their instock items are shrinking and never replenishing.

JT

Jtanczos said:
I got http://www.directron.com/directron/max01bld.html
Its HUGE! 2 ft tall and LOTS of space. Really REALLY organizes very well. No joke. Unfortunitly its sold out there but you might be able to buy a front bezel if you like the design and dragon full tower then paint it blue. Your choice if money isnt a problem. I really like directron but it seems their instock items are shrinking and never replenishing.

JT

Isn't that the unfortunate truth. I seen several cases I liked there apparently so did a lot of other people. Since they are all sold out :mad:

Back