• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
train22 said:
Would there ever be a reason to change the I/o or DDR Voltage?

Train22 - It would be a lot easier to get answers to your questions, if you posted your hardware configuration, and operating system. So you wouldn't have to type the configuration over and over, you could put it in your signature and refer to it in your postings.

The I/O voltage is going to depend on the type of video card. With my Geforce MX and Kyro II cards I didn't have to touch the I/O voltage - however, with my Geforce Ultra's and Geforce III cards I did have to bump up the I/O voltage.

Re: Re: Voltage

chawken said:

Train22 - It would be a lot easier to get answers to your questions, if you posted your hardware configuration, and operating system. So you wouldn't have to type the configuration over and over, you could put it in your signature and refer to it in your postings.

My enitre system is on several UPS trucks (at least 1 is broking for sure :()going over 60 miles an hour heading right at me but I don't have any of it yet. :)

Re: Re: Re: Voltage

train22 said:

My enitre system is on several UPS trucks (at least 1 is broking for sure :()going over 60 miles an hour heading right at me but I don't have any of it yet. :)

You don't need to have it - if you purchased the parts then you know the make and models of all the components. Just stick in your sig, the make and models of the components that will constitute your ultimate configuration.

When you asked questions about components - you will get much better answers if people know your configuration, and what operating system you will be running.

Typical configuration would be:

ABIT KG7 1.4@1.???
Amount, Make and Model of DDR
Make and Model of Heat Sink
Make and Model of Video Card
Size, Make and Model of Hard Drive
Make and Model of Sound Card - if any
etc, etc...
Operating System.

Not trying to rag on you - just trying to help you to get help.

Back