• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unfinished, but you get the idea...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cyrix_2k

NON-LINKED PICS BELOW, SKIP ATTACHMENTS

This is my unfinished back-up system. The interior is spray-painted with automotive type paint and is dark metallic blue (black base). The exterior is spray-painted black, but will be redone due to scratches. PSU is the auto paint over a blue "anodized" base. All the fans are 4 blue led fans.

To be done:
Add Blue UV cable sleeving
Repaint exterior
Window
WC'ing
New HDD
Add more fans
Wire management

System Specs:
1.33ghz T-bird @ 1.49ghz
Mobo with 4 mounting holes
2 HDD's totaling 10gb (one from pentium, one from a 466mhz celly)
Dual cd-burners
ATI AIW 8500DV
SB Live! 5.1 MP3+
XP Pro

So, how does it look? (Please excuse the dust on the paint, hasn't been worked on in a while. Also, feel free to comment on the room ;))

::edit:: how can i make attachments show up as pics?

PSU pic (not in attachments...) http://www.ocforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28954

Attachments

• IM003485.JPG
    IM003485.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IM003486.JPG
    IM003486.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IM003487.JPG
    IM003487.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Good work. Next time you paint the exterior, may i suggest a clear coat, and some wax later on. Really good at preventing scratches ;)

Thanx for the complement :D

There's clear on the interior, but not on the exterior. I forget why I didn't use clear on the exterior, but the exterior was painted like 6 months before the interior. All of the scratches are actually from working on it recently, not from previous use. :D

Oh for make an attachment show up as a pic. You should post it like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanx for the help :D I figured out the attachments... You have to do one at a time.

::edit:: Wow, that tinypic site makes it easy to host pics :D

Back