• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HS Fan blowing on CPU, Shroud sucking air out of case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

freshy98

Well, I guess the subject says enough.

Basicly they are pulling air from echt other. Wouldn't it be wise to let the HS Fan suck air to? So you would get a combined air flow out of the case.

Checked it again and noticed I made a mistake.

The shroud fan is sucking air into the case though the shroud over the HS fan combo.
The HS fan is blowing down toward the bottom of the HS.
The front fan WAS sucking air IN the case. It's now sucking air OUT off the case.

Also, the little 486 fan on the chipset greenie is now blowing towards it too. Will replace that with the HSF of my V7700 soon when I get my Blueorb.

well..got everything the same direction last night. shroud fan sucking air into case over the HSF. HSF blowing doen on HS. Front fan sucking air out.

gonna try to reverse it this evening.

temps still where way high last night. about 47C !!! weather isn't helping to btw. kinda hot en pressuring(?). when it get's above 47C it hangs (damnit).

Back