• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Compgeeks Midnight Madness Tonight

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, it would but you wouldnt be waking up at 12:00 am on friday you would be staying up on thursday... Where does it say anything about the deals and what kind of deals are they gonna be?

Viper2004 said:
Yes, it would but you wouldnt be waking up at 12:00 am on friday you would be staying up on thursday... Where does it say anything about the deals and what kind of deals are they gonna be?

It doesn't state anywhere on their site. Compgeek sent people on their mailing list this news. They did mention it will be incredibly discounted prices on select discontinued merchandise and such. "With prices so low, we must be mad"

hrm.. too bad that equals 4 am to 8am my time... by the time I get up, all the deals will be gone :(

I musta missed my e-mail from CG .

Thx for the heads up SSS ;)

*thinks to himself* hmm... what will I buy, but dont really need , just because its ON SALE ?

Sounds good, but Pacific time? That's kind of stupid on their part -- no one on the east coast will be up.

Posidon42 said:
Just so you know.. this is the normal digidoc, not the 5+ which really is the one to get IMHO. I have had both and the 5+ is much nicer.

ah, good catch, I missed that :p

Yeah, what am I going to do, get up at 3 AM to check a special? I'm thinking a big "NO."

Maybe I'll check it at 6 in the AM (EST) when I get up though...

I'm on compgeeks website now and am not really seeing anything special besides a little sidebar that says "Thursday night special!"

wviperw said:
I'm on compgeeks website now and am not really seeing anything special besides a little sidebar that says "Thursday night special!"

'Cause you were an hour too early I believe. Says "Moonlight Madness" at the top with a countdown timer.

34 items, some at over 50% off. Pretty good stuff, depends what you're looking for I guess. I missed the Raid controller for $14, sold out already.

This is a great site, ordered a few things from them in the past. It is definetly a place you have to keep coming back to every so often to just check what they have at the time - they are like big lots where they have a lot of junk, and sometimes you can find some real gems.

They are very reliable and a good company from my experience though. I'll be checking out these deals.

Back