• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wildcat Realizm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is a 3D-modeling card, NOT a gaming card. If you're a 3D-modeler/animator, you should have crapped your pants by now ;), if you aren't, then go back to drooling over a x800XT or 6800U.

The only interesting things I could see about it was the 512bit memory bus (bloody hell!) though it really does depend on the frequency its running at... And the PS3 support, otherwise its not all that.

I like the cooling solution myself becaue it actually looks cool. Now if the gaming cards had something liek that made out of clear plastic with a bunch of blue leds then that would be really cool.

Nightingale said:
I like the cooling solution myself becaue it actually looks cool. Now if the gaming cards had something liek that made out of clear plastic with a bunch of blue leds then that would be really cool.

Maybe the Asus 6800 series cards would be up your street then? They have pretty much what you described there.

yeah I seen them and its pretty cool, but I think I am going to make a special duct for my card and make the plastic frosted. This would allow me to get great cooling and a way to hide a few wires as well.

Back