• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this a good 80mm case fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ciku

ok, i got this case fan with blue leds.. its cool but jst wanted to know if its a good one...

Product Name: Adaptec 80mm case fan with blue leds
Product Model: ACC-9800
Specifications:
Dimensions: 80x80x25mm
Voltage: 12 VDC
Current: 0.16 AMP
Power Input: 1.92 W
Fan Speed: 2500 RPM
Air Flow: 30.24 CFM
Noise: 27.39 DBA
Connector: 3-pin with 4-pin adapter

if this fan is not good, then whats a good one?
feedbacks would be highly appreciated :)

Yeah, the antec are probably the best LED fans. 80mm, 34cfm, very bareable noise, and something like 2700rpm.. might be off on the rpm, but that's what four of my case fans are... the 40cfm sunon is nice as well. little louder though, but that's what the fan controller is for :)

-Frank

ic... cool... thanx... i have installed it and i guess ill stick with it.. will prolly get antec the for the one thats malfunctioning :)

a c i d.f l y said:
Malfunctioning fans.. ... I feel your pain.. been there. But that's always the best excuse for upgrade/replacements !! :D

-Frank

hehehe ummm.. not really? :)

Have you removed the fan grids from your case yet..:burn:These are the restrictive grids that are infront or behind your fans.Removing these increases air flow and reduces noise..:)

actually, not yet :) have to cut them off.. but how?

Back