• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dvd players dont play after windows install... ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dumbfish

every machine i build the dvd players will never play a dvd.what is the quick fix on this?

no.im saying just wipe your hard drive install the newest service pack and update to windows media player 9.
no dvd will play ever.
i have done like 15 computer hard drive wipes.dvds will not play after you install fresh windows.what do i need to do?

im gettting no where with this.everyone wants email address and to put spyware in your pc.and nothing is working anyway.i just want a free player to make it so my pc can watch movies.

every dvd rom drive I have ever purchased has come with dvd [playing software. every ati card I have bought also comes with dvd software. I'm surprised 6ou didnt recieve any wy with yours

NVDVD comes with alot of installation cd's,you have an nvidia card,check your disk.

I dont see why power DVD doesnt work.So what if they want your email add.
Everything you dl wants it anyway.Spyware on power dvd?I dont know.

There are so many choices and all of them have worked for me.

ok i got two computers to work with nimo pack and interactual player 2
but i got this last one and it is a really pain.
been working on these about 6 hrs now.

Back