• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The big red X, should I delete the WU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OLMI

I am getting the bid red X on a computer I have folding. Does this mean that Stanford won't be able to use the info I am folding for them? If that's the case, how do I delete the WU?

it means that its going to take too long to finish the wu and it won't make the deadline. sorry idk how to delete the wu though.

Don't delete it yet, It's still worth completing and turning in, there is a second final deadline that it's probably still within the time for.

Fast420A said:
Don't delete it yet, It's still worth completing and turning in, there is a second final deadline that it's probably still within the time for.

i thought the red x meant it wasn't going to be finished in time for either deadline... no?

the second deadline was just released. i think this post was made before that deadline. or was it ?

The post is new but EMIII monitored the first deadline and I don't think that it was changed to reflect the 2nd deadline but it may have been. Whats the specs on the box with the X and the WU on it?

Back