• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much for Unlocked 2500 Barton

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madman22

My friend has one of these cpus and he wants to sell it. How much cash do you think he could get for it?

(this is in canadian dollars because I'm canadian :p)

Considering you can buy a mobile for 120 bucks.. I suspect somewhere around 100 bucks... Canadian...

at the exchange rate that's something like 70 bucks american.

He said unlocked Barton, not a mobile Barton. If it a desktop Barton, then Newegg sells them for 75 bucks (US). 50 bucks for an unlocked Barton isn't bad. The 2500 is one of the best overclocking desktop chips, although the mobiles tend to beat it out usually. If it's still up, grab it. It's not a bad price.
[edit] Nevermind, forgot that you were Canadian, I thought you meant 100 USD.... which is what the mobiles run for.
I'm heading over to Toronto here pretty soon on a mission trip. SHould be fun. Haven't been to Canadia ;) in a while

enduro said:

CANADA!! :p

Yeah I bet that looked funny didn't it. After I get my degree, I think I'm going to work in the US for a couple of years and then move back to canada.

It'll be nice if I can come when the exchange rate is good for me. :)

Yeah, no kidding.
I lived in Okinawa, a small island off the coast of Japan. The exchange rate at the time was 1 USD for 200 yen or 2 Jap. dollars. I bought a lot in Japan....... :p I love exchange rates. So what are you majoring in? And where would you want to live when you come over?

Back