• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can this be a warning ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sapiencior

i would like to inform you that i just got my 5th A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard.
and when i say 5th is because all 4 previous ones did not even POST.
i have resonable concernes that here in greece the whole series imported might be burned cards.
i post this messages just as an information.
my system waits now a new video card so i can not tell you any more details yet.

not being an overclocker but just someone who looks around here only by interest, i post this for anyone who might have any comment to make.

Keep up your good work guys... :thup:

Way back when the A7N8-X was the board to have, I purchased several of them to build systems for customers. Two out of three were DOA. The third is still running today as a public machine in a print shop (read heavy abusive use) without a hitch. Great boards when they work...

FWIW, I've since bought 5 ABIT NF-7s and dozens of MSI K7N2s without one DOA in the bunch. The NF-7 is by far the least quirky and IMHO, the best performer of the bunch.

Back