• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find a Portable Computer Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frost Byte

I am in need of a portable computer case. I've really been wanting a Shuttle, but I just bought a 9700 pro and have a modded heatsink, and it takes up 2 slots, and the way shuttles are configured, it will not work.

Do you guys know any small cases that would work nicely. This is strictly a gamming computer, I have no use for PCI cards, multi hard drives / cd roms. I don't even need a floppy.

I just need something light, small, and well cooled (or if I could get something that I could attach an external watercooling, that would be ok too. I always wanted to water cool a shuttle, and have the water cooling stuff in a 2nd shuttle case and hook them together. A configuration like this would still be cool if i found a case small enough, and I'd get 2 and do the same thing.)

Check out the Antec Aria. It is small, but still big enough for what you described. SK8 just bought one, I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you about it. Hit him up at "OcdDownskid" on AIM.

yea man, i got me a aira and today my sn85g4 came, the aria is a little bigger then the shuttle but for $100 its worth it! Has 4 pci slots , 120mm psu fan and a slot blower. Good aluminum case for the $$$.

wow that looks pretty nice, and exactly what I'm looking for. How is the air flow in that thing? With it over heat with an AMD and a 9700?

Back