• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Image on side panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bald Shadow

I’m looking for a place that can cut out an image or a photo on the side-panel of my computer using a laser or water.

Someone must know where i can get this stuff done. I'm giving my niece a computer as a birthday gift. Nothing fancy just something she can check her e-mail and surf the net with. I'm actually using my spare parts to build this thing. I really didn't know I had a lot of spare parts around until I started putting this thing together.

Anyway I'm looking to get a picture of her cut out on the side panel... any suggestions?

take a look in your yellowpages, look for machining, manufacturing, all that kind of stuff. I know there are a few places with waterjets and lazers in my area, your in newyork, there has gotta be a place or three.

Jon

make sure it's a good picture of her if anything, man if someone put my ugly mug :beer: on the side of my case I'd barf. I dunno maybe you should get a picture of something she is interested in, otherwise she may fill narcissistic

TalRW said:
make sure it's a good picture of her if anything, man if someone put my ugly mug :beer: on the side of my case I'd barf. I dunno maybe you should get a picture of something she is interested in, otherwise she may fill narcissistic

Funny but true. I gotten so use to surfing for information that I completely forgot about the yellow pages :eek:

Quigsby: not quite what I'm looking for, thanks

If anyone else knows a guy who knows a guy who knows of a place that I can get it done , let me know :D

Back