• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for stores in NY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dyzio

Registered
Hi there every one ive recently moved to long island and i need to buy some bits and pieces to finish off my pc (case, mobo, cpu, fans etc, tv card) im looking for a store where i can buy these things for a good price, im not really looking for a internet shop coz i need these things in the next 2 days so i would like to drive there buy the stuff and build my pc, and then obviousely overclock it. So if any of u guys/gals kno wer there is a nice store were i can buy these things widout paying for the customer service and asistance etc, i just want these thing cheap. thanks every one please try to help me out :(

hey, cool im on LI too! i usually get all my stuff online though. CompUSSR, Circuit City, and Best Buy are near me and can be used sometimes, but they overcharge and ive heard so bad stories about customer service. id look around for a local shop, i know there are a few near me which seem respectable.

Back