• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shaine11

Registered
Hey guys im looking for a BFG 6800 ultra "retail" for $499 or less... best buy and a few other are sold out at the moment does anyone know where i can get this car for this price? thanks.

I would wait for it to come in retail stores. You are gonna get screwed if you try to get online. Point and case, my gt got it for 399.99 at compusa, retails for about 430 online

thanks for trying to help but.....

I will get screwed online? compusa and bestbuy sell 6800 ultras online but they are out of stock. $499... i know a few other sites that have it for that price to but they are all out of stock GRRRR!!!! My friend is calling up his hook up tomorrow and seeing if he can get me a 6800 ultra he said if the guy can get it it will probably be a lot cheaper then $499. Ill let u guys know if i was able to get it tomorrow or not.

I wonder how much newegg and other companies are getting these for? $200 u guys think?

yea i still havent been able to understand why a store like best buy which usually overcharges is asking $499 for the card and a company like new egg which usually has the lowest prices is asking $570. well its beyong me if anyone can explain please do.

because best buy sells everything at msrp, and newegg knows that they will be getting limited stock so they overcharge...supply and demand.

Back