• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Printer issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KOXC2003

I recently purchased a Lexmark X2250 all in one, I downloaded the latest drivers off Lexmark's website, and installed the printer fine. It printed and scanned fine, no issues. But as soon as I restart my computer the printer is not seen and it does not work. When I start, windows hardware installed pops up and says "RPC server is unavailable" and that it cannot install the printer (even though it was already installed) and the only option I have is to click "Finish". Lexmark says its the OS's fault, and Microsofts website doesn't help, and there phone support won't help me because I bought the computer from Ibuypower so its no longer there problem.

Thanks for any advice, and system in sign is being used (Prime stable).

Edit:

Fixed my problem, I had disabled a service needed for printers when I didn't have one, and forgot I did this. Moderators feel free to delete this post.

Last edited:
Back