• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! NEC DP2070 SB vs NEC FP2141 SB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dink721

I read some of the specs on newegg.com and it seemed that these two are entirely the same monitors. Also did a search on google which led me to this forum but the link didn't work :temper: . So please help! Need to know the differences ASAP! Since these two monitors have a $40 price difference :cry: on most of the retail websites out there.

Jay

The NEC has NEC printed on the front of the monitor while the Mitsubishi has Mitsubishi printed on the front of the monitor. That is the only difference. I have the NEC 2141 and it has been great so far. The Naviset software makes adjusting this monitor a dream. Also in case you didnt know Newegg charges more for either the 2141 or 2070. Sign up for Dell emails and every once and awhile they will send you 10-25% off coupons which you can use towards the 2141 or 2070 that they also sell. They also have free shipping which is also very nice on a 70+ pound monitor.

excluding the possible discount you speak of, the newegg plus shipping is cheaper than dell with free shipping. plus, newegg has it in stock, and dell has a 1-2 week wait

Excluding the discount then yes Newegg will be slightly less expensive but Dell usually send these % off coupons once every couple weeks. I got super lucky in that I got a 25% off coupon from them which I used towards the 2141 and got it from Dell for 494.96. So if the OP is patient and doesnt need the monitor right away then he could save some serious cash.

Back