• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ViewSonic G220f help set up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suka-Blyad

Hi guys!
I am from Russia and I do not speak English! Translated everything through Google Translate! If anything, I apologize for the grammatical errors!
Nobody could help me in Russia, so I decided to ask you for help!
I need help setting up the ViewSonic G220f!
In our country, such monitors were in great short supply, and cost a lot of money! I don’t know about you, but we basically had a maximum of 19 inch CRT monitors, and 21 inch seemed just fantastic! Most people did not know that such monitors exist at all! :D
I will try to explain the essence of the problem! Someone might ask why I need this monitor, and probably think, is it really so bad in Russia that they still use these monitors? I will answer, to live in Russia, how to get stuck in a big fat ***, which you can’t get out of! But I personally need a monitor for retro gaming! :D
I could not find drivers on the ViewSonic G220f anywhere! What was found does not work (do not fit)! I tried to find a copy of the disk from this monitor, similarly, to no avail! Even wrote a letter to ViewSonic tech support, but they told me that I would go in the ***, nothing helped! :cry:
Maybe someone has a copy of the disk from this monitor? Share with me?
I do not know what you can think of! I just can’t set the monitor frequency higher than 59Hz-60Hz !!! Standard drivers show a maximum of 59Hz-60Hz! My eyes run out at the sight of 60Hz... :(
Help, whoever can, I will be very glad of your help!

Welcome Suka-Blyad!

I'm sorry to say I don't have the disk you need but I did locate some drivers that might work for you. I've used major geeks many times in the past without issue, but as usual, download with discression. Here's a link.

Capture.JPG

Ne pomoglo re****' problemu... Analogichnyye programmy dlya poiska drayverov, bespolezny!
Proboval vso! Spasibo za vashi otvety! No problemu tak i ne smog re****'...
Drayvera na videokartu konechno ustanovleny! Togda chto mozhno yeshcho sdelat', chto by poyavilas' vozmozhnost' regulirovat' chastotu Gts? U menya net idey...
Развернуть
306/5000
It did not help to solve the problem ... Similar programs for finding drivers are useless!
I tried everything! Thank you for your responses! But the problem could not be solved ...
The drivers for the video card are of course installed! Then what else can be done to make it possible to adjust the frequency of Hz? I have no ideas ...

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Sorry for the extra message, I can not find the edit button on the forum! :D
I tried everything! Thank you for your responses! But the problem could not be solved ...
The drivers for the video card are of course installed! Then what else can be done to make it possible to adjust the frequency of Hz? I have no ideas ...

I have a Geforce GTX 960 4gb graphics card.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, It's possible there was an old driver that was installed prior to the new driver getting installed. Many times this will cause a conflict in the system. In this case we recommend running nVidia's Display Driver Uninstaller. This will clean out any old display drivers and allow a clean install of the correct/newer driver.

Back