• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Two Norsemen hit 200,000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dagwood

Registered
It has been a long time comming and a major goal to hit.

I have been a lurker here for some time and letting Greg be the lead dog in interactions, but thought I would out myself for the 200,000 milestone.

It has been fun reading along and occasionally (very occasionally) contributing to the dialogue.

Thanks for keeping it fun and fruitful.

Dagwood

Well, after 100,000 I think everything else is a bit sedated, but this certainly shows serious dedication. Congrats - glad Berkeley didn't defer your milestone :D

Congrats to Greg, and the "Silent Norseman"!

You guys have consistantly demonstrated dedication not only to the Project but equally important to this TEAM and you both deserve all our applause for both. I only hope that your participation with us in SETI has maybe made your Real-Life jobs a bit more enjoyable, I understand how grueling it must be having to deal with all that highpowered hardware on a day to day basis. ;) :D :drool:

All My Respect!
SkyHook

Great work Norsemen Greg and Dagwood and in record time too. It just seems two years you arrived on the scene and started producing huge numbers. The team was in 35th place and now look at where we are. Thanks Norsemen.

Harvey

I take a few days off and my partner in crime has outted himself.:beer:

"The Two Norsemen" are Dagwood and Greg M.

Thanks guys! We will be bringing it all down before too long. I guess it depends on workload and how long SETI 1 will keep running. How did we slip to #14 in the team ranks?

Back