• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Roxio 7 or Nero 6 for CD Burn?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

reset74

Registered
HI,
Wondering if anyones tryed Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 or Nero 6 Ultra? Which is better for burning CD-R's? Any other recommendations?

I vote for Nero 6 Ultra, It burns everything properly like no other....I've tried Roxio, it's all that fancy stuff and couldnt get the job done. It always kills my cd-r's........

Nero 6 Ultra!!!!

Vflux

Hardware list?

Thanks for the replys. I guess this is a separate question but does anyone know if theres a hardware compatibility (CD Burner) list on Nero or Roxio's websites? Didn't find them my last visit. I suppose I should just send them an e-mail.

I have been using Deepburner Pro or the normal Deepburner which is free. Does a great job with no hitches that I normally have with Nero.

Nero 6 for me, although this Deepburner may be worth looking into. I just experienced the joy of freeware in the form of AVG. :)

Back