• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

halo clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
modgod1618 said:
ne one got a good halo clan out there??

post or pm me so we can issue a tryout

We do have an overclockers.com official Halo clan over at [OCG]. Check out our website @ overclockedgamerz.com. We play Halo CE and have a public server. :D

Anyway, hope to see you around. ;)

be warned though the best halo player ever is part of this clan. his name is [OCG]#1, it is creepy that he is so good...right yellow?

Dood... #1 hacks. And he's a punk too! :p

(El-Scotto == [OCG]#1)

Didn't I tell you, we decided to demote you... you're now [OCG]#32.

bah, your just jealous my hacks are better than yours...which makes me better and #1 :clap: :clap:

NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!11ELEVEN My hacks are way totally better than yours. 'Sides, I'm up to running like 237 aimbots 24/7 beyotch! :p

nah it wasnt jacked he asked about a halo clan :p

you can pm yellow he is the leader of our clan

lol weeeeeeeell he still got the info he asked we just added an extra reply or two :p

i knew it El-Scotto..... YOU HACKED. i played you a few times (like twice) with you. i hit you 3 times with the sniper rifle, you didnt die. you survived 3 consecutive grenades. i shot you 8 times with a pistal, you didnt die.... i knew it, you cheater.

ohh that sounds like a whole lot of fun....only thing ive ever hacked in was dpb(mod of of half life) and it was once and it was i can see and shoot through bunkers :) it was lotsa fun but so cheap :)

lol... afaik, there are no "working" hacks for Halo's multiplayer. Or none that work reliably anyway. ;) We're just joking around. :p

Oh, btw, you're welcome to come practice w/ us. Just hit our website up for info. Our practice times as well as webchat function are located there. Follow the link in my sig. ;)

Back