• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp3200 bios help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JP.MIGRAINE

hey guy's i just bought a xp3200 for my pc to run on a asus a7n8x deluxe rev1.04 . it seems i cant get this board to run at 200fsb i canonly get up to 168 , i flashed the bios to the latest 1.08 from the asus website. and that helped me get the 200fsb but only in safe mode. when i boot normal the pc just hangs at the desktop right after windows loads .

is there anything i can do to get this thing to run at the 3200 speed.
please help i spent alot for this dang processor and now i cant even run it at its stock speed. :confused:

please help :-/

Have you checked jumper, I believe it has a setting for 166 and another for 200. Although adjustments are made in bios.
What is the rest of your hardware, partic. memory make and spec, and memory timings if any, what about all other specs?

i have crucial ddr 3200 ,2 512 sticks and the timings are 8 3 3 3 i tried changing the jumper also but still cant get it to work. any ideas

Back