• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What heatsinks are you using on your Neo 2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VaporRanger

Registered
I am down to buying my cpu and heatsink to finish my new system. Just curious what everyone one was using and how there were performing. Post pics if you got them. Thanks in advance.

I have Thermaltake A1744 Venus 12 HSF. It is loud, but it keeps my CPU cool. I have heard some people have had success with Zalman 7000Cs, and Thermalright SP-90. Again, this is if you want to stick to air cooling and not w/c

I'm using a XP-90 with a 92mm Tonado on a rheobus!

Thanks for the response I ordered my xp 90 a couple of days ago from heatsink factory should be here today. Cant wait to Oc and see what my new system will do.

Thanks

I'm using an XP-90. Makes getting to the memory a little difficult so hopefully I won't have to for a while. I'm not sure if I could sneak the modules in/out from under the heatsink or not, but it doesn't look like it.

Will a XP-120 fit if I am using chunky round IDE cables that don't want to bend to the right very well?

Back