• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warm? AMD Farm layer deal....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RoadWarrior

Hi guys,

saw these, thought the prices were reasonable...
http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?Cat=MBB#CPU & Motherboard Combos

Onboard, vid and lan microATX mobos, with CPU and HSF.
XP2000 and 2200 are tbreds, 2500 is barton. these are used CPUs so are older stock, if you're lucky they are unlocked. The tbreds might be As but they'd still clock a little better than pallys, you can squeeze 2G out of them whereas most pallys you had to get extreme to get to 1.8-1.9 You'll probably need to get down and dirty with wire tricks or conductive paint to get the most out of them on these mobos, but you needed a challenge right?

Anyhoo, take a lookie, if it looks good to you, get it, if it don't, don't. Throw in some cheap RAM and some boot device and off you go.

regards,

Road Warrior

swe come on wheres the 10 USD boards? wish I had spare cash I spent my last bit of spare money the best way I knew how AAR donation :p

thanks for the find m8 maybe somebody here has the cash

RoadWarrior said:
Hi guys,

saw these, thought the prices were reasonable...
http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?Cat=MBB#CPU & Motherboard Combos

Onboard, vid and lan microATX mobos, with CPU and HSF.
XP2000 and 2200 are tbreds, 2500 is barton. these are used CPUs so are older stock, if you're lucky they are unlocked. The tbreds might be As but they'd still clock a little better than pallys, you can squeeze 2G out of them whereas most pallys you had to get extreme to get to 1.8-1.9 You'll probably need to get down and dirty with wire tricks or conductive paint to get the most out of them on these mobos, but you needed a challenge right?

Anyhoo, take a lookie, if it looks good to you, get it, if it don't, don't. Throw in some cheap RAM and some boot device and off you go.

regards,

Road Warrior

I got a counterfit or a defective cpu from them recently.

Back