• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reset???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xhacking

Registered
i was running the program it had 292/400 frames completed when and error poped up and said it had to close, when i reloaded it, it was at frame 0/400, what happened. i know that my check point is still default, and every time i loaded the program before it always continued where it left off. also the error happened over night so i don't know exactly when it happened or if it was still running even though the error poped up. but if it did get a new file, it still has the exact same name, it's not a different one. can someone tell me what happened.

oh so you were running the screensaver jobber? bad bad thats one buggy piece of work..now that you have the console version sit back and enjoy your boost!

FizzledFiend said:
oh so you were running the screensaver jobber? bad bad thats one buggy piece of work..now that you have the console version sit back and enjoy your boost!

It's not that bad. I've ran it 24/7 for the last year with no troubles and 60K out of 80K points were generated using it. I don't use the screensaver part though.

I made the original avitar..not sure where that post is in here...think the thread header is something like I made this for the Team or something like that...I think the original PSD file is lost forever, but IMOG has a set he has been modifying..have @ it man get IMOG to send you the original or even ask him to whip you one up..or I will try to find the time to make another Avitar...short on time right now..3 systems to build for customers and borg of course :)

Back