• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my New Aspire case and one problem on thsi thing is bugging me to death

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CandymanCan

Disabled
I just got this case, http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-089&depa=0, and the big fan on the window is pointed blowing air outa the case, i want it to blow air in the case, So i switched it around and the thing is so noisy that started to get a headache, The thing doesnt sound like its rubbing or hitting anything and from what ican see it isnt touching anything. Its like a high pitched MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Thier is a fan grill to the thing and it isnt that, the Acrylic on the case where the fan is, it isnt one open hole it looks like a MoterCycle tire spokes. I think that is the cause of the problem but im not 100% sure. See this picture, you'll see those little spoke's im talking about. I wanan cut them off but im not sure this will fix the problem, What do you guys think ?

21263190658_235.jpg

Last edited:
good ole dremel again !
it slices it dices and cuts just about any part of your case we ease :)
a modders first choice for removing that noisy/in the way of my huge fan part.

Well I got the same case for a build I am doing for a friend and it arrived last Friday. It didn't have that crazy plastic like yours in the hole? It also had the fan blowing in the right direction. Guess you got a Friday or a Monday case?

Back