• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

StarCraft x_x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krack3d

Registered
I wasn't sure where else to turn for this so heres my problem. I have StarCraft: Brood Wars but I had to erase my HDD and I dont have the original StarCraft CD. I have a CD-Key does anyone know where I can get an installer for original StarCraft?

I think you're out of luck and you'lll just have to buy a new one (it can't still be that expensive). Even if someone did know where to get the installer, they wouldn't be allowed to post it because of the no warez policy.

I do think the game itself costs $10, so just go out and buy it...

yup, probabbly just better off buying one or borrowing a cd from a friend since you own it...

my original starcraft cd suffered from chair rolling over it syndrome...

yea. Starcraft still has tons of people online. I never really got tired of that game...

You'd do best to call or email Blizzard, and tell them your problem. I'm sure they could help you out in some way.

Failing that, a new copy of Starcraft is only like, $5 in the Previously Enjoyed software bin at your local EBGames, or $10 new. :)

I had the same problem with Diablo 2 and emailed tech support and they told me that for $10 they would send me a new disc. But like everyone has already said, you can buy a new SC for $10.

Just a little reminder to thoes who have accounts on B-Net. You should log in every two months or so, they delete accounts when they don't get used. Happend to me a while back, I was pissed.

Back