• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dfi 250gb Lan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blass

Registered
Is it better to use an dedicated networkcard like a netgear 311gt or should I keep using the integrated canrd that comes with this mobo?

Use it if you like...

:confused: ...I would suppose that if the Nic onboard works then likely it is ok to use it. Myself, I grow more and more to wish there was nothing built onboard and the price dropped to allow for that and then I could feel 'free' to buy the best add in components for my system. Good non-software driven add in cards always used to perform much better than the onboard components. Now with onboard stuff you are faced with having paid some extra to have the onboard stuff and turning it off to 'replace' that peripheral with an add in sort of gripes me. HEhehehehehehhe. Just my overall slant on how things have come to be.

Sincerely, RGone... :confused: as usual.

thanks Rgone. Im just gonna keep on using the lan card on the mobo. you are right since I paid for it might as well use it and save the other one for later

Back