• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please, oh please, tell me a server is down!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Clean_Baldy

My points have taken a dive bomb towards the ground the last couple of days... from over 1600 ppd, to less than 800 ppd! UHHHH.... HUH!?

I still have 29 active processors in my stats page for the last 7 days...

I find it extremely odd that all of them would stop producting on the same day...

the stat server is down for a couple of days now. It just came up this afternoon. The points lost int the last 2days will be rewared in a few days. My productions is also down half but I believe when the stats is back up I will get all the points back gradually.

I will tell you anything you want to hear :D

It may or may not be true tho...lol

[16:28:19] + Attempting to send results
[16:28:32] - Server does not have record of this unit. Will try again later.
[16:28:32] Could not transmit unit 02 to Collection server; keeping in queue.

Waaaaah!

I have four instances of the console FAH client running on a brand new dual 3.4GHz Proliant server I'm in the process of "burning in" before deployment. All four instances sucessfully submitted their first WU's just fine, and now all four have finished their second WU's and the "Collection Server" refuses to accept any of them.

Does this mean I'm going to lose credit for all 4 of these completed WU's ????

you shouldn't loose credit for them, it just will be counted later.

and yea my points have been down a bit for the past few days also :(

I have 3 rigs trying to upload but it keeps saying:

[05:11:32] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[05:11:32] (171.64.122.143:8080)
[05:11:32] - Error: Could not transmit unit 03 (completed November 13). Keeping unit in queue.

Thats over 700 points waiting to upload :(

For the "5" clients it supposed to submit to the collection server. Have a look at the server status at the Stanford site under "Stats."

-Sam

sometimes the collection server doesn't work for me, i once had like 9 queued unites on version 5

how can you check how many units in queue you have? And will they go in automatically next time FAH connects to Stanford or do I have to send them manually? I read something before about a -send all flag. Do I need to use that?

i check mine using EMIII
www.em-dc.com

you should not have to send them manually, but if you keep getting errors in your log you may have to use the send all flag. that should be a last resort though.

Well, its official that something somewhere is FUBAR.

I have gone from RED, 1600+ steady for a week to -1,000, and continuing to drop! My points have taken a turn for the worst, and I don't even know why! I don't think it is possible for every one of my borgs that I cannot see to fail in the same day...

Clean_Baldy said:
Well, its official that something somewhere is FUBAR.

I have gone from RED, 1600+ steady for a week to -1,000, and continuing to drop! My points have taken a turn for the worst, and I don't even know why! I don't think it is possible for every one of my borgs that I cannot see to fail in the same day...

Its the WU's that they are sending out now. They take a long time for the points given. I have 17 processors (stanfords numbers are wrong) and I am down 1/10 from 2 weeks ago.

so, does this mean I'm still producing 1600+ ppd, but I'm only showing 900???

Should I just keep doing what I'm doing, and let it sort itself out, or am I doomed to be at GREEN!!!???

Hmmm, my points have finally been all picked up and today I found myself back in the top 20 producers, for another 15 hours of fame :)

Back