• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Male to female connectors?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Keiron

In my upcoming project, (will begin around x-mas time) I'm going to need a way to "hide" the motherboard connectors in the back. I was thinking male to female connectors and then just cutting the connector spot out. I've got hunted down the USB and the Eithernet , but I've been unable to locate any male to female connectors for printer port, psu, and keyboard (unless I go USB on the keyboard, but I prefer to leave it as is, since I love my glowing keyboard). I think I could make a PSU one, but I'de prefer just to buy a premade one - my soldering kung-fu is not strong.
Help anyone?

In the back of the motherboard, I plan on hiding all the connections I know I won't use, as this case (gonna hand-make it) isn't going to look anything like a computer.
I want to use male to female connectors, to forward the connecitons from inside the case, to a spot on the case of my choosing, allowing me to place the motherboard in a spot out of the way and still have everything easy to plug in. I've found what I'm going to use for keyboard/monitor/mouse. The printer port is now covered, and I've got the exact thing I need for my RJ-45.
Still no hits on a PSU male to female connector thou :(

Last edited:
Back