• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI k8n Neo platinum driver helP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

davidsk2001

when i wanna setup the SATA/RAID driver on the beginning of the windows setup, i can only run the 'nVidia RIAD class driver', if i setup the 'nVidia nForce Storage Controller' as well, my windows setup will occurs error and cannnot setup windows anymore unless i no install the 'nVidia nForce Storage Controller' at the next of windows setup. What happening actually??? i no have SATA hard disk, is that the problem occurs???

beside that, if i trying to upgrade my motherboard version to latest version that download from nVidia website, my windows will occurs error/blue screen and cannot boot windows anymore and restart everytime when computer wanna try to boot the windows. What is the problem?? is that also cause from 'nVidia nForce Storage Controller' too?? last time i using another nForce board and can setup new driver and everything working fine. but this board make me so sick to update the driver.

when in the windows i using MSI driver setup for my MOBO driver everythin working fine. if i using driver from nVidia official website 5.10 or 6.14b my windows will crashes and cannot boot my windows anymore. what is heppening actually??? i turn my RAID feature off in BIOS coz do not have SATA hard disk or 2 Hard disk.

ya...BTW why the MSI utility software (WMI info) showing my AMD Athlon 64 proc data width only 32bit??? is that proc problem or the software problem??

Thx!!!

Flash your bios, there have been aq number of revisions to it, use MSI's websites for all drivers initially. I forget which set to use, it's the ones under the cpu I believe. The other set gets squirrly when you OC, go here for more driver helphttp://forum.msi.com.tw/board.php?boardid=8&sid=68ba7376823fef5e05d7ae08e7f51246

Back