• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Driver Problems...darn it!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

OKay...just installed the new ATI drivers 4.11 i believe?...first i installed the driver and l8er the Catalyst Control Center.....so i go to play Enemy Territory and after 1-5 minutes my ENTIRE COMP just FREEZES! fans are running but i cant press ne buttons....like if i press caps lock the little light (i love that light too man!) wont turn on nor off....ne one been having problems similar or know what to do? i dont know what drivers i was previously using...it COULD have even been the same driver and me just being stupid.

got ne suggestions for a good driver cleaner? or just w/e

jcw122 said:
OKay...just installed the new ATI drivers 4.11 i believe?...first i installed the driver and l8er the Catalyst Control Center.....so i go to play Enemy Territory and after 1-5 minutes my ENTIRE COMP just FREEZES! fans are running but i cant press ne buttons....like if i press caps lock the little light (i love that light too man!) wont turn on nor off....ne one been having problems similar or know what to do? i dont know what drivers i was previously using...it COULD have even been the same driver and me just being stupid.

I remember when 4.10's? i think it was came out, anything game with punkbuster froze on the 9800/9800XT i owned. Perhaps they didn't fix that issue with the latest 4.11's. I would roll back to 4.9's i think it is. That was the last set i had luck with as far as punkbuster games were concerned.

Back