• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what next

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

okay im done with doom 3, half life 2, farcry and nfsu:2

now what should I get to play? any reccomendations

Rome Total War is supposed to be good, so is Warhammer Dawn of War. It really depends on what type of games that you are into. Vampire the Masquarade is supposed to be pretty good as well, it was made on the same engine that HL2 was made on.

if you have a gamepad go with PoP ST and PoP WW both great but wierd without a gamepad .. u can also go with WoW which will keep u accupied like hell or if u like fps chronicles of Riddick is an amazing game

if u feel your running out of great modern games u can alwasy back track....

I've only heard good things for rome: tw. Also, maybe try the new lord of the rings rts. You could always go back and play thru some oldie-but-still-goodie games. I'm looking forward to guild wars and WoW/everquest 2 maybe a good choice for you.

Dont forget about BF2 (Battlefield 2) coming out in March. Should be a demo out at least a month before then.

Looks like its going to be pretty cool.

Back