• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is the PSU I want. What do you think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The powerstream is a much better PSU than that one. Are you getting it cause you want modular cables? If you are looking for a max OC it would be best to go with the powerstream.

I also suggest getting a OCZ 520 Powerstream, I have one and it's very good.

nissmo300-psu.jpg

Last edited:
I really want an OCZ Powerstream I so need to get out of this crappy 400W Generic thing!

I chose the Modstream over the powersteam because I like the cable asthetics and interchangabilty, and I really have no use for the adjustable pots.. It also costs a bit more than the modstream.. and I'm kind of on a budget. Noise is not an issue.. I like it LOUD! :D But its not a factor that affects my decision. I can already get my max OC because my board does not have locks, so I can get to 2.4 ghz stable on applications.. but not 3d. When I play any 3d games I have to go back down to stock anyways so overclocking isnt that big of a deal here.

Back