• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robb

Registered
Just recieved my P4S61 board from ASRock today, thought id mention a few things for those interested. The board comes w/ 3 DIMM slots, the first one you can use pc3200, the second pc2700 and the third pc2100. There is no 4-pin power connector for the board, only the atx connector, ill be installing it in the next few days and will add any more interesting info here.

i had one and i was doing alot of onboard graphics testing and then it blew up on i was like woot but now i got a shiney new intel board on its way!

okay, so ive had this up and running for abour 24 days now, it runs perfect, system is very stable, this has turned out to be a great board w/ great oc potential. Will report back w/ further reports for a long term review. For $45 this is a great 478 board

Ive been looking for a good micro atx socket 478 board, so you say you like this one? what type of oc features does it have? vcore, vdim, chipset volts? Also how does the SIS chipset compete with the 865, 875 chipsets? Im assuming it is dual channel right?

Thanks,
sorry about all the questions..

Back