• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For_Those_We_Lost SUBTEAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steveo989

Not officially involved with AAR
Congrats, we are moving up on the rankings lets get to 20, I say that's a respectable goal. :attn:

Hopefully I can make it to my relatives to put this on there computers. I fix there computers all the time so they can't refuse. I have 3400+mhzfolding for, For_Those_We_Lost. Soon to make up to 7.8ghz. If we need points badly I will unleash the 4000+. :mad: .

Dude check out that site outpost 1.6ghz Durons for $40.00 MOBO/CPU combo. I gotta pick one up for my upstairs computer.

We past by someone today. WEDO and NICK don't let us sneak up and bite you in your butt. :)

Awesome work!
Let's keep this up guys. I'll try and borg what I can tonight. Plus I am back home so my 2100+ rig should be on more often.
:)

Matt

I get about 15-25wu's a week depends if I feel like leaving them on while I am away.

What the heck? I swear I have posted in this thread before and it had multiple pages of posts......

Back