• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best way to cool a p4 2.4c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Hi guys. I just ordered a p4 2.4c setup to play around with to make a "silence" project. I was wondering what is a midrange HSF for cooling it and can stay pretty quiet and cool (below 34 db of possible). I'll probably being overclocking a little but not very much (maybe 200-300mhz). Thanks for any help.

edit: i have to stay under $22 shipped (no HSF's with only a heatsink please unless it can fit a 120mm on it because i have a panaflo in my closet waiting to be used again) :beer:

Last edited:
I think it would be safe to suggest Arctic Cooling Freezer. Suggested price is >$30, but you can find it for around $20. There was thread on budget coolers for A64, and I think you may find it useful -linky-, and here's a product in shop.
Maybe ther eare better coolers, but you will have serious problems finding one with better performance to price ratio.

Back