• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Curious...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
Heyas to all the OC folders... I havent ran folding in some time now... to be honest got sick of the BS involved. Ive decided to give it another go and first thing I did was check my stats. Low and behold Ive got 3 CPUs folding! wtf?¿
So, ah yea.... know that Ive seen a few of the OC folks fold for others just for kicks, so thought Id see if I could find my good samaritan. ;)

Anyways, cant say for how long, but team 32 has my meager 2 x 1950Mhz duallie for a bit.

IFMU

Welcome back. I hope the student borg we have been working on might go thru :D

Welcome back IFMU! Just in trime to help us take on OCAU and [H]. We've been outproducing OCAU consistently for a couple of weeks now, and we're ahead of [H] in production every few updates, so they have just a small lead on us.

Your duallie could bring in around 2000 PPW which would really help the team! As to the unknown benefactor(s) folding on your name... I wish I had a few of those.

Welcome back IMFU :D

Even if it doesnt fold 24/7 just install FaH and let it run while the PC is on. Every little helps :D

Back