• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 26Feb21: 2 BILLION!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Gotta be a quick one this week guys. In a bit I have to participate in the least prepared equipment move that I have ever seen. I should have called in “sick” *cough* *cough* but everyone in my group would know that I was just shirkin. So here we go.

Team Conquest/Threat List

PC Games Hardware2.5 months down from 1.6 months.
banano5.0 months down from 8.2 months.
Megware Computer1.5 years down from something less aggressive.
Element AI Inc2.0 years down from 2.1 years.
Heise Falter 2.8 years up from 2.1 years.
We are still holding our own. Our team stats are trending slightly up. That’s good news. The power outage in Texas really took out many of our top guys. I guess ya’ll really do do things big in Texas. We are happy to see Hayes and WhiteHawk and the rest back up to full power. Thank you guys for keeping with it.

Active folders and ranking:
Active FoldersRankingAve PPD
This week8666th 1.93 million.
Last week8771st 1.76 million.
2 weeks ago 89 67th 1.89 million.
3 weeks ago98 73rd 1.74 million.
4 weeks ago89 70th 1.70 million.
5 weeks ago90 72nd 1.85 million.
7 weeks ago93 72nd 1.98 million.
8 weeks ago9671st 1.87 million.
9 weeks ago9971st 1.81 million.
It’s crazy to me that we are dropping active members but going up the ranks in terms of the number of active members. This is not good. It means that other teams are losing more active members than we are. Those of us who are actively folding has brought up the average ppd closer to 2 million, which is good. Idealy, we want to bring both the ave. ppd and the total number of active folders up. We’d be happy if we bring up the total number of active folders and dropped in ave. ppd. Bring what you got to the fold. It all counts and we like it all. Bring it!

Team Milestones.
Maviryk just earned 2 Billion! WOOT!
zspaldin just earned 800 million.
davekusa just earned 600 million.
TwelveToneTech just earned 40 million.
CivHunter just earned his first 10 million!
ChillPhatCat just earned 5 million.

T32 Top 100 or (Page 1): (week over week only)

World Top 200:
Times are especially tough on these guys since Stanford started including COVID into the mix. Cheers guys.

HayesK#37
Macaholic #52
WhitehawkEQ#65
HayesK#87
P4EE#89
orion456#127
torin3#129Moving up 1 spot!
JrClocker#143Moving up 1 spot!
RamonetB#164
RoXQI3x#172

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.
SEND IT!
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Where ever we go that's where we will be.
“Make the noise!”

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Last edited:
Thanks for the update(s). We'd be happy to throw these up on the front page if you'd write them (in WordPress). You'll reach thousands versus dozens.

I'd be happy to walk you through the first time (making tables, etc), then after that it shouldn't be any more time consuming than a forum post. We can help bring in new members, but need help from the team in writing something up. :)

Even if you don't want to do 8t monthly, an article talking about folding and how to get attached to T32 will likely bring in some fresh meat. Food for thought....:cool:

Thanks for the update(s). We'd be happy to throw these up on the front page if you'd write them (in WordPress). You'll reach thousands versus dozens.

I'd be happy to walk you through the first time (making tables, etc), then after that it shouldn't be any more time consuming than a forum post. We can help bring in new members, but need help from the team in writing something up. :)

Even if you don't want to do 8t monthly, an article talking about folding and how to get attached to T32 will likely bring in some fresh meat. Food for thought....:cool:
Yeah. I'd be happy to see them on the front page. I only recently had the idea to post links to the thread on the FB page too. I figured it might bring traffic into the forums.

Speaking of folding, when are you going to start backup folding you slacker :chair::rofl:

Back