• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy temps/voltages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Alright im trying to figure out wtf is going on w/ my temps and voltages when i run Prime95...while using Large FFT (or w/e it is to get Max Temp/Power Consumption)...i use EVEREST Home Edition to monitor temps and voltages (via the Sensor menu...some other menues dont display stuff right) so after about...33 minutes of P95...my VOLTAGES are up to 1.65! (THE STOCK VOLTAGES ARE SPOSE TO BE 1.55!) next, my temps soar up to 60C+...and unless my case door is open AND my window is open (below freezing temps outside)...it gets above 60C...this is crazy...i have stock HS and HSF...1 intake (rear 92?mm?) and PSU 120mm exaust...thats all...i really need better air flow but this is it for now. And also, other temps go way outa spec like my 5.5's...they hit stuff like 5.06 and what not...i dunno about the 3.3 or 12v's. And lastly...my CPU runs a constand 2.008.89 GHZ because for some reason...the "FSB" (This is an A64) is at 208.9 or so, and in BIOS i have it set to 200. This is really starting to get to me. See signature for specs. TIA

P.S. no i cant set my Vcore to 1.5....the lowest i can get it set to is 1.55 (??)

I have an Epox motherboard EP-9NDA3J and I think it may have something to do with the it and Everest. I've noticed some very very strange readings too. Like my +12v running at 10.9 and my aux temp reading at 2C on nomal air cooling with ambient temp is 23c/73f.

hmm...i dont think thats the problem with mine...my temps and stuff arnt that crazy...

bump...id really like an answer to this...and i also have yet ANOTHER problem....IN BIOS!! i set the vDIMM to 2.8v and it stay (read in bios too!) at 2.72v!

Back