• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCCH-DL temp software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Any one get temp software to work on this board in windows XP Pro ?

I just installed MBM5. Selected PC-DL and it appears to work , Except System and 1 cpu temp reading is reversed.

I get:
27c cpu
20c cpu

Case
28c

Obviously the case is a cpu temp,And when I stress test the procesors I get 1 cpu and the case to rise to 33c and 32c .

Voltages are not read at all as far as i can tell, says 1.93Vcore on cpu lol..

So if you are intrested to know temps I am sure this is reading correctly as it resembles the bios readings for temp almost exactly.I am also gonna see if I can get it to read 2 cpu and case corretly..

nothing works to my knowledge except the IIS software that comes with the board but I could never get to that work either. THere is a thread over a 2cpu.com that is petitioning the maker of speedfan to work out support for our board.

Well if we reduce our expectitations of "Work" I think MBM5 does provide us with enough basic temp info to suggest it "Works a little" LMAo...

Any way i think a few monor tewwks by the makers of MBM5 is all that is needed...The board obviously has places to obtain this info or the bios could not report it..

yours may work but mine sure doesn't
untitled.bmp

dicecca112 said:
yours may work but mine sure doesn't
untitled.bmp

Intresting,I wonder if it is because I have the 1.6lv chips and you have the newer nancona chips ?

My temps are correct by looking at bios readings,And realizing case is cpu and cpu 1 is the case temp lol..

BIG EDIT...I did update my bios to 1003..If you have the origional bios I am betting a dollar that is why I get readings and others are not...grrrr forgot I did that lol...

Thats so weirds..Why does it work on my board

well with my mcw604s coming I better get something working, because even though I said I wasn't ocing this thing. fishy and I want to bench his (if it ever gets working, poor guy) and mine against each other at 3.2 and see if there is any advantage with Nocona's.

Back