• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Catalyst control center help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

I am having some issues with the control center while only one and that is it will not start when I first installed it, it worked fine that was last night and all I have did sense then is close it?

Hello HKH,

You need to provide more information. What kind of error messages do you get ?

I would uninstall the CCC, pretty useless IMO. If you are haviing stability issues, I'd suggest you use the Omega Drivers instead of the Cats.
www.omegadrivers.net

Good Luck!

How do you restart runtime? I have the exact same problem. I installed Ati Catalyst drivers with control center and the center wont load. I click on it and no error message, nothing, just wont load.

i have that problem sometimes with the bundled driver, downloading and installing the components of the driver individually works for me

I found that "hammering" the CCC gets it to open other wise it hangs. Very buggy if you ask me. Just keep trying to access it & it will pop up, lol.....Omega, 5.6's.......

The above may help, I didn't try a whole lot because it made me mad.

Last edited:
I reeinstalled windows , installed framework and catalyst drivers with control centre and everything loads and works fine now.

SO something in my previous windows installation caused problems. The thing is that my previous win install was fresh too. anyway...

Yea, the latest Catalyst didnt work for me, it just wouldnt start. Never had any problems with the Omega drivers. It's a lot better infact.

Back