• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counterstrike: Source Scripts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turd Furguson

Does anyone know a good place to get scripts for CS:S? I have already seen the awp/deagle quickswitch after the awp is fired. I don't really know where to get these.

If anyone has any good ones they made up please post them. :sn:

Captain Newbie said:
Lame...

Really friggin' lame.

I don't think he means hacks, i think he means simply scripts. Technically scripts aren't illegal, reguardless of what they can do. I don't personally use any because i got used to it, but alot of people use buy scripts.

DamienKC said:
I don't think he means hacks, i think he means simply scripts. Technically scripts aren't illegal, reguardless of what they can do. I don't personally use any because i got used to it, but alot of people use buy scripts.
I'll pass on the scripts; I don't approve of modifications that alter the game's engine (which switching weapons is definitely a game engine thing) being used in online play.

he is not refering to hacks.
simply put, the default key is Q.
just fire the awp, hit q twice and ur back using the awp.
once you get fast at it (like me) u gotta slow down cuz the bullet wont have been used even though it made the sound.
have fun :)

ps2cho said:
he is not refering to hacks.
simply put, the default key is Q.
just fire the awp, hit q twice and ur back using the awp.
once you get fast at it (like me) u gotta slow down cuz the bullet wont have been used even though it made the sound.
have fun :)

Thats what I do too except I bound it to my mousewheel. The only script I use is a walk toggle script so I don't have to hold down shift all the time. Just hit it once and you are walking until you hit it again. The buy scripts are already written and included in 1.6 and Source, all you have to do is bind them.

Back